Wednesday, March 22, 2006

And then the second door closes....

Update: I didn't get cast by Lone Star Murder Mysteries. They e-mailed me to say they weren't going to use me but want to keep me on file for future auditions. We'll see if anything comes of that.

I'm sure there will be more shows that I will want to audition for in the future. I'm not committing myself to anything for a while due to upcoming conflicts, but I always have my eyes open for acting opportunities. Something will come along eventually. Thank goodness I only do it for fun and not for a living.

Speaking of working for a living, my manager called me this morning and said that he had submitted me for a substantial raise, and it was approved! That is the best news I have had in quite a while, and more than makes up for not getting the murder mystery job. Now I can start thinking about what to do with the extra money I will be making. That ought to keep me busy for a bit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment